Spring Herb Share 2020
Immune Boost, Cleanse, Self-Care
Spring Herb Share 2020
COST: $65 + HST (25% savings from our regular herb pricing) -use coupon code: LOCAL
Our spring focus is immune boosting, spring cleansing, and self-care!
The Spring Herb Share includes 7 full-sized products. The featured herbs are: Violet, Dandelion, and Lemon Balm.
INCLUDED IN THE SPRING HERB SHARE:
- Dandelion Elixir (1 oz bottle) - organic cane sugar, food grade alcohol, organic lemon, wild harvested dandelion blossoms (sip on it's own, or enjoy a small amount added to favourite drinks)
- Choose 2 tinctures: Yarrow, Lemon Balm, Violet, or Elder Immune Plus (1 oz bottle) - please note your 2 choices in note to seller at check-out (if not indicated we will choose two for you) includes organically grown herbs, food grade alcohol (tinctures are taken by the dropperful in a cup of water, can be used daily)
- Immune Stimulating Massage Oil (1 oz bottle) - organic sweet almond oil, organic olive oil, organically grown calendula blossoms & comfrey leaves, pure essential oils of pine, lavender, and rosemary (this massage oil can be used to stimulate both the lymphatic system and the immune system)
- Blossom Bath Salts (100 gram bag) - organically grown lavender, calendula, lemon balm, and rose, epsom salts, sea salt, rose clay (bath salts have traditionally been used to cleanse and detoxify the body, exfoliate the skin, and reduce stress. These bath salts are also wonderfully relaxing for self-care.
- Mint Red Clover Lipbalm (4.25 grams) - local organic beeswax, organic sunflower oil, coconut oil, organically grown red clover blossoms, vitamin E oil, pure peppermint & tea tree essential oils (great for preventing & healing dry lips, chapped lips)
- Calendula Healing Salve (1 oz tin) - organic olive oil, organic coconut oil, local organic beeswax, organic apple cider vinegar, vitamin E oil, organic calendula & comfrey, pure lavender essential oil (soothing for dry skin, minor cuts, scrapes, burns)
ALLERGIES - please note we use honey, nut oils, and beeswax in our facility;
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER - All information provided here about medicinal herb usage is for educational purposes only. Although we have tried to provide accurate information, the information is not meant to be used as medical advice, or treat, diagnose or cure any illness. Always do your own research before using medicinal herbs, and if you have any health concerns at all then consult with a qualified health practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult with your health practitioner before taking medicinal herbs.
BY JOINING OUR SPRING HERB SHARE YOU ARE:
- SAVING 25% off from our regular prices
- allowing us to continue to promote wellness in our local community
- learning about using locally grown plants for your own food and health
- minimizing waste (we aim for zero waste - all products come in reusable containers)
- supporting our local small business venture
- enjoying plants that are grown, harvested and prepared with the utmost respect
Other Herb Share member benefits: Also included is a short newsletter describing featured herbs, product descriptions and usage, herbal folklore, plant profiles, and additional recipes to try at home.
Herbal CSA's are modeled after farm Community Supported Agriculture programs, where members purchase a "share" in the season's harvest and receive regular installments of farm goodies throughout the season. Our seasonal herb shares features locally grown and wild-harvested medicinal plants, tended and harvested by us in small-batches. We wish to promote health through preventative care, using "medicine as food" in daily life.
Our seasonal herbal shares include 6-7 carefully hand-crafted items featuring seasonal herbs. Depending on the season, you may receive herbal loose-leaf teas, herbal salts, medicinal honey, digestive bitters, syrups, tonics, herbal vinegars, as well as soaps and body care items.
LOCAL CURBSIDE PICK-UP ONLY:
- Local pick-up at Little City Farm ONLY - please use coupon code: LOCAL (no shipping charges will be added)
- Pick-up details will be emailed to you once you have placed your order - pick-up will be May 24 or by other arrangement
COST: $65 + HST (Use coupon code: LOCAL)
For questions - contact Karin at Little City Farm
519-575-9174 / email@example.com
Located at: 508 Duke St West, Kitchener